- Tarabilla Blanco, Bodegas Gallegas
- Spain, 2016
Soft, yummy and easy to like
- Galassis Garganega/Pinot Grigio
- Italy, 2016
Fresh, light and subtle with mineral and spring blossom notes
- Goleta Sauvignon Blanc Central Valley
- Chile, 2017
Tropical, crisp, grassy -typical Sauvignon Blanc
- The War Horse Chenin Blanc. Stellenbosch
- South Africa, 2016
Full of flavour and really juicy. This wine has wow factor
- Azumbre Verdejo, Cuatro Rayas, Rueda
- Spain, 2015
Light pear drops and a lovely floral lift with good fruit and some mineral back bone.
- Lyme Bay Sandbar, Devon
- England, 2015
Light and fresh with an elderflower scented perfume. Refreshing and easy to quaff.
- Senorio Da Vila, Godello
- Spain, 2015
Excellent example of this variety from northwest Spain.
- Reisling, Bolfan
- Croatia, 2016 - Certified Biodynamic
Clean, fresh, stone-fruit flavours, racy acidity and such appealing texture that we can see it going with absolutely everything
- Athanasiou Assyrtiko, Nemea
- Greece, 2015 - Certified Organic
Lovely, intense fruit with elegant fresh pine notes. Well-made and medium bodied.
- Macon ‘La Roche Vineuse’, Ch. de la Greffiere, Burgundy
- France, 2016
Classic Macon, golden in colour and with mouth-watering grapefruit & citrus aromas.
- Clarence River Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
- New Zealand, 2016
A classic NZ Sauvignon, intense elderflower aromas, gooseberry and grapefruit.
- Grüner Veltliner, Lössterrassen, Stadt Krems
- Austria, 2016
Dry and full-bodied, a lovely perfume of orange blossom, minerals and white pepper, this has become an Austrian classic.
- Masut Da Rive Pinot Grigio
- Italy, 2015
Beautifully crafted Pinot Grigio from the Italian/Slovenian border. Crunchy rich texture and
golden in colour. Ripe yellow apples and intense blossom notes.
- Gavi di Gavi, Guido Matteo, Piedmont
- Italy 2016
Fresh almonds and orange blossoms that turns into a persistent lemony finish. Clean and mineral.
- Vouvray Pointe de Silex, Loire
- France, 2015
Big, ripe, rich fruit that offers an elegant drying, herbaceous finish. Wonderful
Chenin Blanc from this classic Loire appellation.
- Bourgogne Chardonnay, Bouchard, Burgundy
- France, 2015 - Certified Organic
Clean fresh apple notes with great texture from gentle ageing in older, larger barrels.
A very easy wine to fall in love with.
- Etna Bianco, Tenuta di Aglaea, Sicily
- Italy 2014
Rich and full bodied. Heaps of ripe lime and integrated vanilla with great complexity and a clean
persistant finish. Very good value for a splendid bottle of wine.
- Pouilly-Fuissé 'Les Grands Climats', Domaine de la Chapelle
- France, 2015
Scintillatingly good, with great intensity, complex tropical fruit/red apple and excellent length.
- Welschriesling, Koppitsch, Burgenland
- Austria, 2015 - Natural wine
A natural orange wine with heaps of character. Orange peel, herbs and crunchy fruit with a mineral, flinty, long finish. Trendy and adventurous…
- Chablis 1er Cru, Bouchard, Burgundy
- France 2015 - Certified Organic
Superb Chablis with toasty, buttery richness. Lovely grip and elegance.
- Puligny-Montrachet, Alain Chavy, Burgundy
- France, 2014
Buttery rich apple and lemon peel with savoury undertones. Classic Burgundy brilliance.