- Tarabilla Blanco, Bodegas Gallegas
- Spain, 2015
Soft, yummy and easy to like
- Galassis Garganega/Pinot Grigio
- Italy, 2015
Fresh, light and subtle with mineral and spring blossom notes
- Goleta Sauvignon Blanc Central Valley
- Chile, 2015
Tropical, crisp, grassy -typical Sauvignon Blanc
- The War Horse Chenin Blanc. Stellenbosch
- South Africa, 2015
Full of flavour and really juicy. This wine has wow factor
- Vaquero Unwooded Chardonnay, Monterey California
- USA, 2014
Light green apple on the nose that turns to ripe red apple on the palate. Great stuff.
- Azumbre Verdejo, Cuatro Rayas, Rueda
- Spain 2015
Light pear drops and a lovely floral lift with good fruit and some mineral back bone.
- Maison de la Paix Reserve Viognier, Pays D'Oc
- France 2014
Pure, concentrated palate of peaches and apricot, with a clean, delicate finish.
- Senorio Da Vila, Godello
- Spain 2015
Excellent example of this variety from northwest Spain. Yellow plums and white flower scented.
Rich fruit with a firm grip on the finish.
- Reisling, Bolfan
- Croatia, 2012
Clean, fresh, stone-fruit flavours, racy acidity and such appealing texture that we can see it going with absolutely everything
- Picpoul de Pinet 'Les Courtelles' 2013, Languedoc
- France, 2015
‘Lip Stinger’ complexity of ripe stone fruit but a dry finish – Sea food matching perfection
- Charquino Albarino, Rias Baixas
- Spain, 2014
With its fresh lime aromas, tropical fruit and a touch of grassiness on the nose, this is a superbly crisp, expressive example of Albariño that is excellent as an apéritif or as a partner with shellfish.
- Soave Classico, Corte del Sol
- Italy, 2013
Great citrus fruit complexity with a mineral freshness. Very stylish wine.
- Macon ‘La Roche Vineuse’, Ch. de la Greffiere, Burgundy
- France 2015
Classic Macon, golden in colour and with mouth-watering grapefruit & citrus aromas.
- Clarence River Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
- New Zealand, 2015
A classic Marlborough Sauvignon, this is packed with intense elderflower aromas and complementary flavours of gooseberry and grapefruit on
- Grüner Veltliner, Lössterrassen, Stadt Krems
- Austria, 2015
Dry and full-bodied, a lovely perfume of orange blossom, minerals and white pepper, this has become an Austrian classic.
- Chablis, Louis Robin, Burgundy
- France, 2013
Classic Chablis; green apples, citrus and a creamy finish
- Gavi di Gavi, Guido Matteo, Piedmont
- Italy 2015
Fresh almonds and orange blossoms that turns into a persistent lemony finish. Clean and mineral.
- Etna Bianco, Tenuta di Aglaea, Sicily
- Italy 2014
Rich and full bodied. Heaps of ripe lime and integrated vanilla with great complexity and a clean
persistant finish. Very good value for a splendid bottle of wine.
- Efeste Evergreen Riesling, Washington State
- USA 2014
Intensely perfumed ripe lemon and medium bodied with great elegance. Lovely.., really lovely.
- Pouilly-Fuissé 'Les Grands Climats', Domaine de la Chapelle
- France, 2014
In an estate where the average age of the vines is over 50 years, Les Grands Climats’ vines are viewed as young at the tender age of 21! The wine is scintillatingly good, with great intensity of complex fruit and excellent length.
- Sancerre ‘La Comtesse’ Domaine Laporte, Loire
- France 2014
Great finesse and elegance that is still powerful and lasting. Sensational Sancerre.
- Puligny-Montrachet, Bachey Legros, Burgundy
- France 2013
Endless complexity and richness from this iconic producer.