- Mas de La Source Réserve Rosé, Pays d'Oc
- France, 2017
A blend of 60% Cinsault and 40% Grenache, this has just the perfect balance of soft, ripe fruit and freshness.
- Il Narratore Pinot Grigio Rosato, Delle Venezie DOC
- Italy, 2017
Light and delicate wild strawberries mixed with a leafy character. Raspberry with drying herbs.
- Lyme Bay Pinot Noir Rosé
- England, 2017
Great quality rosé From Devon. Floral, red fruit with a gently, creamy character.
- Cochon Volant Rosé, Corbieres
- France 2017 – Certified Organic
Elegant and light with floral aromas and great red fruit.
- Saint Andre le Saint Andre IGP, Provence
- France, 2016
Classy and light with soft rose petal and red fruit freshness. Proof that rose at its best
comes from Provence