- Rocca Sangiovese, Puglia
- Italy 2018
Soft, cherry scented, dark fruit at first then gentle spice & great floral/ fruit complexity
- Frunza Pinot Noir
- Romania 2018
Juicy, light. Red & dark fruit with a soft silky finish
- Maison De La Pais, Old Vine
- France, 2017
Crunchy dark fruit, earthy undertones. Tasting of lovely fresh berries with subtle herbs.
- Arbos Syrah
- Sicily 2017/18 – Certified Organic
Crunchy dark fruit, earthy undertones. Tasting of lovely fresh berries with subtle herbs
- Six Poets Cabernet Sauvignon
- California, USA 2017
Black currants & bramble with hints of chocolate & earthy coffee notes
- Botijo Rojo, Garnacha, Valdejalon
- Spain 2016– Certified Organic
Inviting, crunchy blackberries and Morello cherries. Soft and warming. Great value.
- Vieira de Sousa Alice Tinto Reserva, Duoro
- Portugal 2017
Really well made red with grip, dark fruit and soft spice. Sings of Portugal!
- Hesketh ‘Midday Somewhere’ Shiraz
- Australia 2017
Bright and peppery Shiraz. Ripe, dark berries and a touch of vanilla and cocoa
- Valcheta Malbec, Mendoza
- Argentina 2018
Classic Mendoza Malbec - youthful, ripe cassis and chocolate aromas
- Sixteen Ridge Pinot Noir, Worcestershire
- England 2016
Medium bodied and sophisticated cherry, raspberry and vanilla. One of the best reds in England!
- Genus Côtes du Rhône Villages, Arnoux et Fils. Rhône
- France 2018 – Certified Organic
Clean dark fruit and spice with an attractive, sweet fruit tone. Delicious stuff.
- Los Medanos Malbec, Bodega Vinecol, Mendoza
- Argentina, 2018 - Certified Organic
Young juicy and inviting. Dense dark fruit with a crunchy, dry finish
- Mas de Caprices Rouge a Sirouter, Aude
- France NV - Certified Organic
Light red and clear with excellent fresh fruit and refreshing leafy herbs. So drinkable yet great
with cured meat, olives etc… Tiny winery with great ethos regarding nature and wine making.
- Bodegas Frontonio Microcosmico Garnacha, Valdejalon
- Spain 2016 – Natural wine
Violets and rose petals, bright cherry and savoury herbs. Complex and delicious.
- Zweigelt Authentisch, Koppitsch, Burgenland
- Austria 2015 - Natural wine
Great clean red fruit with fresh, sweet spice. Light and elegant but with depth and length.
- Frontonio Telescopico Garnacha, Valdejalon
- Spain 2014 – Certified Organic
Intense, dark and already developed fruit that has a floral lift and a very attractive, savoury, oxidative note. Hugely impressive and pleasing
- Tenuta di Borchino Toscana Rosso, Tuscany
- Italy, 2014
Full, ripe, elegantly aged and juicy Tempranillo that has reached perfect maturity.
- Bellvale, Quercus Vineyard Pinot Noir, Gippsland
- Australia 2014
Smashing development of fruit and savoury notes. Persistant floral lift and game complexity
- Navajas Gran Reserva, Rioja
- Spain 2010
Full, ripe, elegantly aged and juicy Tempranillo that has reached perfect maturity
- Frontonio Supersonico Garnacha, IGP Valdejalon
- Spain 2016 – Natural wine
Rich, dark and crunchy fruit with heaps of refreshing spice and grip. Complex and splendid
- Château D’Arcole Saint-Émilion Grand Cru, Bord
- France 2014/15 – Certified Biodynamic
Already splendid and showing off its Grand Cru status. Mixture of red & black currants against a backdrop of integrated spice wood complexity
- Gevrey-Chambertine ‘Les Crais’ Gerard Seguin, Burgundy
- France 2014
Ruby red, slowly turning to brick. Single vineyard Pinot Noir from a great producer. Delivers exactly what to expect from this level of elevated wine making
- Barolo ‘Bricco Rocca’ Cascina Ballarin, Piedmont
- Italy 2012
Heady mix of herbs, fennel and integrated wood. A beautiful, complex wine that throws you from sweet and sour cherries to violets, then liquorice and a long lingering finish