Champagne & Sparkling
- A Laurence Brut, Loire
- France NV
Green apple, meadow flowers, soft fizz, lovely and fresh.
- Prosecco Spumante, Enrico Bedin, Treviso
- Italy, NV
Fabulous fresh and grapey Prosecco from a great producer.
- Mas de La Source Réserve Rosé, Pays d'Oc
- France, 2015
A blend of 60% Cinsault and 40% Grenache, this has just the perfect balance of
soft, ripe fruit and freshness
- Nyetimber Classic Cuvee
- West Sussex, England, 2010
Superb light golden wine with a rounded mouthfeel, citrus character and a long and fruity finish.
- Nyetimber Blanc de Blancs
- West Sussex, England, 2007
The essence of purity, with rich nose of apples followed by racy citrus fruits.
- Harrow & Hope Brut Reserve
- Buckinghamshire, England, NV
Crisp and zingy with mineral depth. Great with flavoursome fish dishes.
- Champagne Rimbaud Brut, Champagne
- France, NV
Very fine Champagne with great balance and biscuit notes
- Pinot Grigio Sentito Rosato
- Veneto, Italty 2015